Eva fountain - How to clean and maintain my ceramics?
Your ceramic has a yellowish, brownish shade or blackheads.
EVA ceramics will not always remain white, because it acts as a microbacterial barrier and retains the impurities potentially present in your water such as rust, lead and sediments. This phenomenon is completely normal.
In order to maintain the performance of your ceramic, it is advisable to clean it once a month, as indicated on page 17 of the booklet.
We recommend that you clean your EVA ceramics once a month. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Take the upper bin where ceramics are located, but do not remove it from the tank.
- Put your tank in a clean sink without plug the flow.
- Pour tap water into the tank as well as a glass of white vinegar.
- Let the water flow, then put on tap water only and also let it flow.
- Repeat this operation twice.
This will ensure that your EVA ceramic is operating optimally and maintaining the quality of the water you consume.